There’s more to an architectural sunshade than good looks. A well-built metal sunshade accents a building’s overall aesthetic, giving it an inviting appearance to visitors and an effective method of redirecting the sun’s powerful rays.
Those are big reasons why they’re the perfect architectural enhancement to the Living Word Lutheran Church and Activity Center in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
Here’s a rundown of these great looking, energy efficient sunshades:
- 47 linear feet of sunshade
- 4’8” projection, built-in 3 sections
- 2” x 8” aluminum tube frame
- 6 airfoils, running horizontally between the tube frame
- Mathews acrylic polyurethane paint (matte) for a professional, custom finish
- Contractor: Gerald Nell, Inc.
According to Sign Effectz, Inc. Account Manager Don Nummerdor, “this sunshade project is a great example of how custom architectural enhancements improve a building’s overall appearance. We’re thrilled to assist Living Word with their new worship facility. It’s gratifying to hear that they’re pleased with our design process, installation work and, of course, the end result!”