As a new sign installer, Seth starts his day by reviewing his checklist to ensure all the necessities are loaded on the truck. Perhaps most important of all is the paperwork and blueprint. Once in the field, he’s responsible for:
- Measuring and surveying placement for the sign installation or retrofitting old signs to make them more updated.
- Verifying the exact location and determining the starting point for the installation.
- Assembling subcomponents if necessary.
- Going through our final installation steps, which covers a thorough cleaning and making sure every hole is silicone sealed to prevent leakage.
- Documenting all of our installation steps with w/pictures.
Previous employment: Seth most recently worked at Arena America, a rental company, where he set up events, including a large tailgate party at last year’s Super Bowl and set up event tents as large as 100 square yards.
What makes a great sign according to Seth: “I strongly prefer a high level of uniqueness like the Public Craft Brewing Company sign in Kenosha. It features LED’s that look just like neon on the inside.”
Seth’s favorite part about working at Sign Effectz: “I like how everyone is involved in the work and the decision-making. Our workforce flows together nicely. Everybody gets to know each other.”